Most of the training material I currently develop is hosted on the RECON learn platform. This includes lectures, praticals, and code gists.
- Introduction to phylogenetics
- Reproducibility using R
- Primer on statistical analysis of outbreaks
- Outbreak reconstruction using outbreaker2
I have started experimenting with podcast in 2018. Most podcasts are under the RECON R tips umbrella, but I also occasionally post other videos, typically population genetics / statistics.
RECON R tips
- R tips annoucement
- R tips 1: installing R
- R tips 2: using development versions of packages
- R tips 3: anonymising data
- Introduction to snapclust (genetic clustering tool)
The adegenet website
While I may not be able to update this website as often as I used to, the adegenet website still hosts quite a few lectures and practicals in its documents section. For the most recent version of the tutorials, check the github wiki.
I was the frontman of Grindcore act The Brood from 2014 to 2018, during which time I recorded several albums, the main things being: